Please note that all staff at Finch & Associates are currently working from home in response to the Government’s recommended Covid-19 precautions. There may be a slight delay in our responses, but please rest assured, we are still operating as normal! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours, Rachel and the team

US Tax Returns in the UK

Whether you are a US Citizen, Green Card holder or you simply own assets based in the USA, you will be required to complete and file an Annual US Tax Return. Our team specialises in the preparation and submission of US Tax Returns for non-US resident expatriates and UK investors.

We can help you with:

We also prepare UK Tax Returns

We can help to prepare separate tax returns in more than one country and provide specialist advice concerning their sometimes complex interaction.

Foreign Bank Account Returns

You may have to file an FBAR or FinCEN Form 114 report if you have a foreign bank account or are a signatory to one. We can help you to prepare and file it.