Tax Planning

Whether you are a US Citizen residing in the UK, a UK Citizen looking to make investments in the US, or a business carrying out trade in the USA, the interaction between UK and US tax can be daunting.

As with all tax matters, careful planning in advance can protect or secure reliefs and ensure you receive the best overall outcome. The team at Finch & Associates are experts in UK/US tax and are here to help you, your family and your business structure your affairs in the most tax efficient way.

We offer a wide range of tax planning and advisory services:

  • Personal tax planning
  • Corporate tax planning
  • Analysis of UK/US Treaties
  • Assisting with US ITIN applications
  • Advising on revoking US Citizenship
  • Advising on UK residency and non-domicile status
  • Advice on UK trusts
  • Inheritance Tax, Wealth Tax and Gift Tax advice
  • UK Tax Returns
  • US Federal, State and City Tax returns

Need some advice?

To speak to an adviser about your US/UK Tax affairs, please call Rachel Finch, Director, on 01275 867350. Alternatively, you can send a message to the team now.