Set up in 1969 by Stuart Burton and David Sweet, the traditional Burton Sweet practice has evolved into a regional centre of excellence for accounting, personal tax advice, assurance assignments and business support, together with advice for individuals and businesses from start-ups to well established group structures.
US Tax expertise
Our US tax team is headed up by Rachel Finch, a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor with over 25 years’ experience in UK Tax, and over 12 years’ experience in US Tax. Prior to joining Burton Sweet, Rachel was a Manager at a top 5 Accountancy firm and then a Director at an International Tax practice. She is a specialist in UK and US tax planning for individuals and businesses, and is an enrolled IRS agent.
As a company and as individuals, the guiding principles that we champion are Expertise, Commitment and Value. Reflected in our behaviour as much as our promises, they are much more than random wholesale labels. Holding ourselves accountable to them is key in measuring the success of our service and ensures we deliver professional and personable support to our clients.
- Advisers with specialist UK and US skills, knowledge and excellence, carefully compiled to match your needs for today and tomorrow
- Hard work doesn’t stop when a relationship is built; clients, our teams and directors are nurtured and protected
- Prepared to step up and challenge decisions, contribute ideas and share knowledge
- Complex, expensive marketing campaigns all about us are not our style; getting to know you properly is
- Advice that is honest, transparent, competent, respectful and jargon-free
Need some advice?
To speak to an adviser about your US/UK Tax affairs, please call Rachel Finch, Director, on 01934 620011. Alternatively, you can send a message to the team now.