Finch & Associates was established by Rachel Finch in 2019, after having worked in the accountancy field for almost 30 years. Before this, Rachel was a Personal Tax Manager at Grant Thornton for five years before joining one of the South West’s leading accountancy practices, Burton Sweet, where she was partner for eight years. She has been a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor since 2000, and is an Enrolled Agent and a Certifying Acceptance Agent with the IRS in the USA.
Comprehensive tax advice
Rachel and the team at Finch & Associates provide broad-reaching tax advice to our clients. Specialist areas include:
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Personal Tax Compliance
- Personal Tax planning – capital taxes, inheritance tax
- Business tax planning – Corporate restructuring and tax planning, employee share schemes, company sales, MBOs, VAT
- Business valuations – share sales, business sales, inheritance tax planning etc.
International tax planning
- US Tax Returns
- Patent Box claims
Accountancy services for companies, sole traders, partnerships
Finch & Associates also offers a full range of accounting and business advice services. We believe in forming lasting relationships with our accountancy clients. As a true partner to your business, we will be on call year-round with advice and assistance to help you thrive and grow.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting and accounts preparation
- Management accounting
- Company secretarial
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management
- Accountancy advice
- Corporation tax compliance service
Business Advice Services
- Day-to-day business advice
- Quarterly business reviews
- Long term business planning and financial planning
Need some advice?
To speak to an adviser about your US/UK Tax affairs, please call Rachel Finch, Director, on 01275 867350. Alternatively, you can send a message to the team now.
Meet the Team
Head of Accounting & Business Services
Head of UK Tax