As well as being experts in non-domiciled US tax requirements, Finch & Associates can also help you with all aspects of UK accounting and taxation advice.
Set up by Rachel Finch, the practice has evolved into a regional centre of excellence for accounting, personal tax advice, assurance assignments, business support, together with advice for individuals and businesses from start-ups to well established group structures. Areas we can help include:
UK Accounts & Tax:
- Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns for High Net Worth Individuals;
- UK Corporation Tax Advice;
- UK Personal Tax Advice; and
- Assisting with large UK tax advisory projects.
R&D Tax Credits:
- Reviewing and analysing client information to spot qualifying R&D activity;
- Discussing the BIS Guidelines with the client to ensure they are aware of the rules and regulations of the scheme;
- Preparation of the tax pack, including numbers and report, which is submitted to HMRC along with the amended tax returns;
- Advising the client on tax-efficient ways to plan their remuneration to enhance their R&D claim; and
- Advising the client in a strategic capacity to ensure their R&D process is compliant and effective.
International Accounts & Tax:
- Preparing International Tax planning advice for clients;
- Preparation of US Personal Tax Returns;
- Preparation of US Corporation Tax Returns;
- Preparation of US Corporate Financial Accounts;
- US Personal and Corporate Tax advice; and
- Assisting with large International tax advisory projects.